An established retailer/distributor having a showroom in Dubai dealing with musical instruments, audio systems, public address systems, DJ equipment, stage lighting, and sound accessories is looking for SEA Certified Sound Engineers with relevant experience in Sales and Business Development.
Find details about the Job Openings below,.
Position: General Manager
Key Performance Indicators:
Deliver outstanding sales growth by increasing business with existing clients and developing/fostering new ones.
Monitor and implement operational procedures at all levels for efficient workflow.
Lead and grow the Regional distribution channel.
Forecast trends and potential market opportunities.
Develop sales, budget strategy, and business plans.
Supervise overall Installation projects and after-sales service.
Overall Sales force management.
Supervise through the Marketing department, company’s overall marketing, and E-Commerce activities.
Supervise through the Procurement department, company’s overall imports and procurement activities.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
Work Experience- 5 to 12 Years, with at least 2 years in a Senior level position.
Academic Qualification- Bachelors/Masters
Excellent English communication & Admin skills.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
Experience in Pro Audio/PA Systems/Musical Instruments.
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry: Professional Electronics
Company Type: LLC
Job Role: Sales & Distribution.
Employment Type: Full time
Monthly Salary Range: Competitive
Position: Sales Executive- (Entry level job)
Job Profile: Freshers/1-3 years of experienced professionals with a background in our industry required for Indoor and institutional sales.
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Summary of Position: The role of a “Pro Audio Installation Specialist” under B2B department is he will be responsible for selling pro audio integrated solutions to Places of Worship, Schools, Studio, Retail, Corporate, or other similar environment. He will need to respond to end-user and inquiries/calls for assistance. Produce and share proposed audio solution to the B2B Manager. Perform installations and upgrades of recommended PA systems in a manner that is timely and non-disruptive to end user.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Supervision and Physical Installation of Pro Audio Equipment.
2. Assigning Tasks and Delegation of Responsibilities.
3. Assembling and Building Racks to install the assigned equipment into the Rack.
4. Cable Installations and Terminations.
5. Cable Pulling, Dressing and Tagging of cables.
6. Read & Understand RFQ forwarded by the customer and provide site visit to the client when required along with the B2B Manager and evaluate Technical/Site related issues.
7. Maintain a Clean and Healthy Work Environment by safeguarding the Equipment while Transportation and Installation.
8. Adhere to the Safety as per the Site/Client rules.
9. Clean & Healthy Personal hygiene at the sites & work.
10. Maintain strict compliance to Company Discipline and Installation Checklist.
11. Maintain the official communications at work site and update progress to the B2B Manager on daily basisduring installation.
12. Assist Sales team in the showroom when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. A Diploma Holder in Electronics or other relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
2. A minimum 2 years of relevant experience is required for a 3 year Diploma holder, as above.
3. Previous experience installing, maintaining and providing after sales service for Pro Audio Systems.
4. Experience in providing solutions to the client and design an audio system when required for the client.
5. Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform cross department activities when assigned also periodically he will be expected to be available for off-hours support of important events.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
7. Experience working with various outdoor visits and with conversion principles.
8. The ability to work effectively as part of a team and edify team members on sound amplification and sound reinforcement systems in a multi-cultural environment.
9. He should be able to cope with pressure in a positive manner while working to deadlines within a busy and demanding environment.
10. A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization
11. Demonstrates great interpersonal skills. Oral and written communication skills in English a must.
12. Understanding CAD drawings proficiency with productivity tools Word, Excel or Visio.
Those who are interested to apply for this job may kindly send their resumes to email@example.com